Sunday, November 30, 2008

A bit of knitting news. I'm finishing off a pair of socks and then I have to decide what I want to knit next (I've been knitting these socks for so long I've decided I'm not allowed to start anything else until they are done). I have a Sock Monkey kit from Blue Moon . I can't wait to knit that but I also want to do another Noro Scarf. I have STR in Grinchy to make my annual Christmas socks. These are socks I knit in Christmas themed yarn over the Christmas holidays. I really need to get away from scarves and socks and knit a vest or something but I have these scarves and socks I want to knit. I guess I can knit whatever I want though. I just feel a tad boring.

We had a movie watching and pizza for dinner type of day. We watched Hoodwinked which was really good. Then Alvin and the Chipmunks and now we are watching Evan Almighty. I love that movie. Now that Thanksgivings over and school is back to its regular schedule tomorrow it seems life is back to normal again. Good. I'm not good with changes in the routine.

Oh and the outside of the house is decorated!!

It hasn't snowed. That picture is from last year. This year it looks just the same and I don't want to go outside and take another picture (it's cold out there - and I'm lazy).

Last but not least........I did it!


ETA: actually it appears I didn't. I wrote this post but must not have pressed publish post. Oh well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HUZZAH!!!!

Well done (on the knitting and the NaBloPoMo).