Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yesterday I did some shopping and then had lunch with Brian at our favourite Vietnamese place. They do the best Sweet and Sour chicken soup. It's so good. We have it a lot! Then we came home and had a visit from the kids Mum and her partner. They brought home 17 year old and took 8 year old and next Friday they will take the rest of the kids for a week as its their turn to have them Thanksgiving. I'll have a nice quiet week. They stayed for bit and we watched some 30 Rock and then they left to get over the mountain before it got late.

The kids will get back the day after Thanksgiving and that's good timing because that's when we put up our Christmas decorations. I know my sisters will be ill thinking about having decorations up from November 28th but that's what we do. So with Christmas on my mind I have been looking at these

I love Delia Smith.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm ill...but perhaps if it was winter and Christmassy here I'd feel differently.