Thursday, November 20, 2008

I saw an article from Forbes magazine about what your favourite dog breed says about you. Actually, it doesn't really go into what it says about me but more whether a dog is suitable to my personality. At least in the Bulldog one which, to be honest, is the only I read.

English Bull Dog

"You are a cut up, and your dog is lovable but mellow. Its pushed in nose tends to make it difficult to breathe in warmer weather, so don’t expect a companion on long walks or hikes. Also, steer clear if you are overly fastidious, warns Daisy Okas, assistant vice president of communications at the American Kennel Club, as English bull dogs tend to snore and slobber."

Not sure what a "cut up" is but I don't want a companion or hikes or walks because I don't want to do that sort of thing. So yes there. But I am fastidious and he does slobber (very often on my clothes) and snore. But look at that face. I can tolerate the slobbering and noise. He can do no wrong in this family.

No comments: