Sunday, November 2, 2008

Actually the morning after the morning after. Halloween that is. The evening went well. We had about 100 trick or treaters. Thankfully there were many big groups so I didn't have to go to the door 100 times. I had time to drink tea, watch old movies and eat about 50 mini Twixes between trips to the door. The kids came back with huge hauls and now I keep finding tiny candy wrappers all over the house. I don't like that much and it causes me a lot of stress. It's not as stressful as having to open so many Twixes to get a satisfying amount of chocolatey treat. I decided it was best not to take a picture of the small mountain of wrappers after I was done. I don't need evidence of my gluttony lying around. I did learn one thing though. Buy bigger Twixes!

As is usual for me, once the holiday is over all decorations annoy me and must be removed. So by 11am Saturday morning all pumpkins were in the green bin and the other decorations were in storage in the garage. Ugh, I even bored talking about it. I'm done! Next up are the Christmas decorations which I will enjoy until Boxing Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, tell me about it. My decoration tolerance rarely lasts more than 24 hours after the event.