Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Is it only Wednesday? This week is going by so slowly. Usually the weeks fly by which isn't good but this week is going too slow. We're going to a local ice hockey game on Friday and then on Saturday Brian and I are going to drop the kids off with their mum then to Ipanema Brazilian Grill (sans children yay) in Seattle for dinner. The days leading up to that are full of boring stuff which is probably why its dragging. Today was just running around and dropping off and then the always unbearable parent teacher conference at the middle school. Poor 12 year old had to "lead" his own conference and he was obviously hating every minute of it. Why do schools do that? Just have a normal conference. He'd already told us just about everything at home already. One of things he had to show me was his report card which we got last week and read. He also had to explain it to me. Aaargh! I've seen them before people!!! I know what the letters mean and I can read so I got the gist of the teachers comments too. What a waste of time. Afterwards we both had to fill out a survey asking if they should do student led conferences again. We both said No. So there!

No comments: