Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been reading through this book lately.

I've wanted it for a while and I finally just went ahead and bought it. I'm glad I did. It's really good. Its in chapters on different meats or vegetables. He explains the best ingredients to get, how to recognise the best quality meat and veg and also how to grow the various vegetables. It's almost making me want to plant a veg garden. Shame it's winter. I always imagine myself with a big vegetable garden, going out with my apron on and selecting the days ingredients and then cooking up tasty, nutritious meals. The reality is I'm way too lazy and I hate gardening (and sometimes cooking) so its never going to happen. I can still dream or at least read about other people doing it.

* I read about here, here and here. Oh and I like this too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an ugly cover that book has!

Sounds good though.

Oh you've been tagged if you want to accept...details on my blog.