Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Can you tell from my previous Bag Balm advertisement that I don't have a lot to say. This posting every day thing is hard. I really don't think my day to day activities of errand running, cleaning and knitting are worth posting about. Today I ran errands, cleaned and did some knitting. See, not interesting! Brian is at work this evening and I'm watching some episodes of Peep Show that I have on DVD. I think I'll just stay home tomorrow as I don't want to deal with the last minute panic before Thanksgiving. Most of the shops will be shut for one day - aaargghh panic! Brian and I will be spending Thanksgiving relaxing and enjoying some time together. We have been invited to lunch by well meaning people who seem to think that we can't be home, just the two of us. I'm not sure why that's wrong. We'll see the kids the next day and well, we see them every other day too. We're ok if they are at their mothers and we have to go through the day without them. They are having fun and we'll manage to have a good day too. But for some reason that's not quite enough family to have the meal with so we've been invited to share other peoples. A nice thought from kind people but we won't be going. We have lots of places we could go but we've chosen to stay home. We're looking forward to our day.

*** Happy Birthday to my Sister. It's already passed in Australia but it's the big day here!***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

That happened at Xmas last year when we were staying home people kept inviting us to join their family gathering. WTF?