Friday, July 11, 2008

Out and about

Today we all got out of the house. 17 year old was off with his friends and the rest of us went to the mall for a bit of shopping and lunch out. The three oldest kids all helped my Mother in Law move and she paid them each a nice chunk of money for their hard work. Last week we opened bank accounts and they got debit cards. It was all very exciting for them. So today, they got to spend a bit. I now have Baby Alive called Abigail crying and peeing non stop courtesy of 10 year old. She's been desperate for one. I'm told Abigails my "grandchild" so I suppose I should be patient with her. While at the mall we saw a huge queue for something. Of course we were curious about what it was and later realised it was the queue at Apple for the new iPhone. Who knew so many were ready for a new phone today haha. It was a very pleasant day. Even the drive was nice as its a beautiful clear day and the Cascades and Mount Rainier especially were visible in all their rugged, snow capped glory.This picture is from last year and gives an inferior impression of how this mountain looks but still here it is!


Once we were home we had just enough time to get Future Marine ready and dropped off for overnight Scout Camp. Then it was feet up on the sofa watching the Nancy Drew movie with the girls. I enjoyed it immensely. When hubby gets home we are having dinner at a local Chinese restaurant then for me its back to the sofa and these

Lovely!

Now that's a good day!

No comments: