Friday, October 17, 2008

Movies

You what annoys me? No? Well, I'm going tell you. Its how a certain mouse loving corporation only releases some of its classic movies for short periods of time then makes them unavailable. I mention this because today Hubby brought home Sleeping Beauty for the girls. This movie is out for its 50th Anniversary and all the ads are telling us that this will be last time its released. Why???? Well, I know why but it sucks!! The girls were asking about getting Snow White. We can't, its "not available". Not even in through their movie club. So we'll have to wait until some special occasion for them to bring it out for us all to run and purchase. Oh and they will have done something to it to make it better than any version we may have purchased in the past (the most recently released version of A Nightmare Before Christmas is a perfect example). I'd boycott them if the movies weren't so darned good.* Oh and don't they know it.

* I don't include any of the High School Musicals in that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking EXACTLY the same thing, I've been watching all the ads for sleeping beauty and feeling really exasperated.