Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Plan

This week I started a big weight loss plan. Well, not so big just cutting back on the crappy food and doing a bit of exercise. 10 year old has been doing crossing guard duty at school and arrives at school earlier and leaves later than 8 year old so I have been walking her to and from school each day. Just adding this tiny bit of exercise has made a difference to how I feel. Its a really good incentive to work a bit harder and do a bit more. I'll keep you posted on my progress. I hope to go to Australia at the start of next year so I really want to get in shape before taking another long flight. I really can't face being squished in a plane seat for 16 hours not to mention the running around airports while I'm this out of shape (nice way of saying fat).

I now have a new fence around the backyard. It was put up in a day and half. Good work boys. The weather has been really warm and sunny but the tree is showing signs of Autumn. Its leaves are turning golden and falling off. Here we can see the fence, the evidence of sunny weather (see Simon soaking it up) and the fallen leaves.

He lay out there for ages and I didn't have to watch him because he is now secure behind the fence!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute lying out there, love his fat little legs stuck out behind him.