Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Decorating

I love decorating for Autumn and then Halloween. Today I bought this cute candle from Bath and Body Works. Pumpkin Spice scent of course. I still have the container from last years Bath and Body Works Pumpkin candle which sits by my kitchen window year round. So I get a candle and a nice long lasting decoration.


I still haven't done much decorating. Just this on this on the door



and my dining table centre piece. Hmm that's a bit blurry. Oh well, you get the idea. That will stay until I change it for Christmas.

Anyway, my back fence has been started. Hopefully in a few days I'll have a picture of it finished. So far we just have a few posts which isn't very interesting to see. At least progress is being made and for that I'm grateful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that little pumpkin in the first pic.