Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm done!

Well, I'm having a bit of a crappy week. I feel old, like its too late to do all the things I want to do (I'm not as old as I feel which is bad, I shouldn't feel this old). I feel fat and listless and bored and fed up. Life has decided to kick our butts this week. There has been lots of unpleasantness for my husband (thanks ungrateful stepson) which he has had to deal with on top school work and stress at work which in turn worries me. There has been disappointment for our 17yr old (and therefore us), indecision (to home school or not) and just general annoyances making life more difficult than it has to be. So I console myself while writing this with homemade (rather brilliantly homemade) choc chip cookies and milk. With all the horrible stuff that has been going on I don't have much of great interest to report. But there are much worse things that could be troubling us and its a beautiful day, we all have our health (and lots, lots more) and tomorrow is another day! Anyway, who could be unhappy with this guy around.....

No comments: