Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hurrah!

Friday night - watched Zulu with hubby. Great film. Then a bath and then the last episode of Doctor Who in my pjs with trifle and a cup of tea.

Saturday - Lazy day around house then off to the movies (alone with hubby, no kids) to see The Dark Knight. Very good but too long and too much happening. Taco Bell for dinner in the car on the way home (we know how to live).

Sunday - getting kids ready for Scout Camp (boy) and a visit to their mothers (2 girls) and then Monday.........the start of a virtually kid free week. Don't get me wrong, I love them but a break is nice. 17 yr old will be still be home but he has some college stuff to do and otherwise rarely leaves his room so it will feel like being kid free. Its been a really good weekend and the rest of the week is loking good too. So before the girls leave in the morning they can help clean the house (they love to help) then its relaxation time. Aaah! I don't have to watch kids TV for a week. I don't have to cook for 6 for a week! I don't think I'll cook much at all. It will just be me and Simon most of the time.....
We're very lazy!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty hair!

Oh it's letting me post to yours!