Saturday, December 13, 2008

Visiting Santa

Today we took Simon to get his photo taken with Santa at Petco. It was a lot of fun. There were lots of dogs including bulldogs, boxers and pugs. The squashed faced dogs were out in force. We had two "potty" incidents but Petco is prepared for that with clean up stations so it was no big deal. Simon tried on some antlers but we decided against them when he tried to chew them. They wouldn't last long if we got them. Pictures with Santa will be on later once I get them. There was snow in our area that bypassed our town completely. The surrounding area (I mean 1/2 a mile from where we live) looks like this

not much snow but still. We have absolutely nothing.

I have to say I love Zazzle . Last night I ordered several t-shirts including 3 custom made ones with Simon on them from them and they have already shipped. Now that's service. Tomorrow Brian and I are doing the Christmas shopping. I'm looking forward to that.

It just started snowing. We'll see how much we get!

No comments: